SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
For one of our Clients, a market leader in the Flavour and Fragrance industry, I am currently looking for a Senior Flavorist
Develop winning flavor solutions, fit for purpose in beverage applications
- Establish winning flavor solutions, for beverage applications.
- Expand and specify product related added value based on the companies differentiators.
- Communicate applied beverage flavor creation with the technical team.
- Take personal care for the defined flavor and taste platforms supporting BU strategy.
- Successful communication from bench top prototypes to large scale commercialization.
- Drive customer intimacy within the customer relationship matrix.
- At least 5 years of professional experience working as a flavorist (orientation to beverage or sweet applications preferred).
- Based on a degree in Chemistry, Food Science / Food Technology or comparable education
- Professional curiosity, cross cultural adaptability and intellectual flexibility as key enablers for creating flavor innovations.
- Strong interpersonal, Leadership, communication and problem solving skills as well as project management skills highlighting your seniority.
- Clear understanding of sensory and analytical tools supporting efficient and effective way of working.
- Professional proficiency in English, one or more languages is an asset.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.