SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Germany.
I'm currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer on a project base. My client is a world-wide operating Medical Device company specialized in manufacturing orthopedic products and is located in the Southern part of Germany.
In this role you work as responsible for SQ activities and support program managers in the development of best practices during the course of the project. The project will last 18 month.
• Execution of projects responsibilities across SGS.
• Apply standardized methods to the supplier quality project activity management
• Ensure effective completion of project deliverables by execution of applicable business processes relating to project activities.
• Global Supplier Quality activities, e. g. Strategic Sourcing
• Ensure best practices and act as SME to train others in the SQ organization on Quality issues
• Conduct and support quality benchmarking activities at
• Development of KPIs
• Lead reviews and updates for supplier quality projects & Programs.
• Support program managers in the development and co-ordination of clearly defined “get well” plans when and where required during the course of the project.
• Assume overall responsibility for deliverables and drive adherence to overall project deadlines and milestones.
• Project management experience
• Engineering background
• Knowledge of change control processes and requirements
• Analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Strong communication skills across different levels of the organization.
• Fluent in English & German
• Willingness to travel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.