SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in .
The company of our client produces chemicals. It does so for many different end users. Their focus is aimed at innovation and continuous improvement. Quality and safety go hand in hand here and result into customer satisfaction.
As QHSE manager you are in charge for managing the QHSE department, and obligated to report directly to the operational director.
You will be leading and developing the QHSE department policies, build on culture and innovation. While doing this it is of utmost importance to align the regulatory standards accordingly. You will also continue to accelerate processes on the production site and enhance the environment. This will exist out of quality, safety, health and surroundings.
Furthermore, you will assess current quality and safety systems. Doing so in order to enable the work environment to advance in operations, work performance and culture.
To perform your role most efficient you will need to showcase experience and knowledge in the following areas:
• Showcase abilities and successes in change management
• Result focused and a track record in quality, safety and innovation
• Demonstrate high levels of safety awareness and improvement skills
• Strong interpersonal abilities and a skilled team player
• Inspiration to accelerate the department ahead of trends
• Ability to encourage and build on team performance and QHSE improvement systems
To successfully fill this role as an QHSE manager, you should maintain the behavior, attitude and skills that follow:
• Knowledge and experience with ISO9001/14001 systems
• Bachelor in an area relevant for Chemicals
• Ten years of experience in the Chemicals of which at least five years management experience
• Experienced as QHSE manager in an international focused and dynamic environment
• Expert in continues improvement processes and cultural change management
• Internal auditing and quality planning
• Six Sigma and GMP for areas in production
• Data analysing and sustainability skills
• Implementation of performance optimization
• Result focused, strong drive and determination
• Native Dutch and excellent English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Floris van Zuthem.