Founded in 2009 and based in Miami, Oasis created the "Home Meets Hotel" category of accommodations, offering travelers an authentic rental experience combined with an unparalleled degree of curation, on-the-ground service and local insight. Providing a worry free solution to leisure and business travelers, Oasis handles every aspect, including booking, checkin, local concierge, and access to members' clubs and other perks. The Oasis portfolio includes 1,500+ design-forward homes in 23 cities in the US, Europe and Latin America.
You will spend your time on:
- Communicating with our Guests before they arrive to help coordinate their stay and provide them with concierge assistance
- Welcoming and checking out our Guests at the beginning and end of their stay
- Selling custom concierge packages which suit the needs of our Guests
- Coordinating with your team to ensure that we are always prepared in advance and can anticipate our Guests' needs as much as possible
- Reviewing our Homes before the Guests arrive, liaising with Property Managers and Owners to quickly solve any problems before or during our Guests' stay
- Maintaining a full inventory of materials we need to best look after our Guests
- Analyzing feedback and working with the team to improve services
- Taking initiative to implement new ideas that will benefit your colleagues, our Guests and Owners in the future
Your Oasis Journey also includes:
- Department Building - Smooth the way for the best Guest Experience: build up a concierge database of reliable providers, come up with exclusive perks at our favorite spots around town and select welcome items that will wOw our Guests. This also includes cranking up your creativity to prepare the Upgrades menu and the unique Oasis Experience of your Destination.
- Cleaning & Maintenance - Work closely with the Launch Director and the Owner Relations Specialist to find the best cleaning solution and build up a database of maintenance contacts in your Destination
- Speak excellent English and Dutch
- Have at least 1 year experience in Hospitality or Customer Service
- Know your Destination like the back-of-your-hand. In fact, even better than the back of your hand, because who even knows the back-of-their-hand that well?
- Can multi-task
- Love to meet new people
- Are passionate about what you do
- Thrive under pressure
- 40 hours per week as well as extra check-ins / outs when needed
- Required connectivity outside of office hours as hospitality never sleeps (don't worry, we aren't looking for a bunch of insomniacs)
- Are a leading hospitality company that created the Home meets Hotel category
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience cities around the world
- Have offices in 23 destinations in 13 countries and plan to reach 50 cities by the end of 2017,
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our Team Members from across the globe
- Believe in teamwork
Does this sound like you? Then we want you on our Team.