International company in Krimpen with future growth opportunities.
Please register directly on our website through "Mijn Unique" on www.unique.nl. With this registration you can upload your CV and automatically apply to any vacancy you are interested in. Your details will be automatically uploaded in our database and accessible throughout the entire country.For more information please contact Saskia Emmen at 010-5032900
About the job:
As a Commercial Assistent French English Dutch you will be mainly responsible for:
- Supporting the Account Manager France
- Maintaining longterm relationships with the clients
- Developing independent quotes from requests from our customers and agents
- Answering questions and providing advise
- Order Processing
- Returning accepting requests
- Customer Management
- Booking flights and hotels for your colleagues
- Making reservations at restaurants for representatives
- Performing independent telephone acquisition.
You must be a resident of the Netherlands.
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel), Outlook and preferably knowledge of Exact Globe Next (ERP system).
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of French (near native French)
- Fluent in English ( both oral and written)
- Intermediate knowledge of Dutch
- Able to work independently
- Stress resistant
- Commercial drive
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
Only successful applicants will be notified
This vacancy can also be found under:
French, France, Frans, English, Dutch, Nederlands, Engels, B2B, support, inside sales, assistant, international, vacancy, vacancies, vacature, commercieel medewerker binnendienst, customer service, job, position, Krimpen aan den Ijssel, Rotterdam, working in the Netherlands
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a long term position within an international and dynamic organisation
- 32 to 40 hours per week
- €2100-2600 euro gross per month (depending on experience)
- A position in an international, dynamic and high quality work environment within a very nice young and innovative team
- Long term