Our client has innovation at the heart of what we they do. They bring real innovation to their customers, through technology, process and the people. Through their innovation, they fundamentally change the way cash moves across operations, how staff work, how customers are engaged and the ways in which businesses connect their cash management systems.
Working from more than 20 countries, over 3,000 professionals and specialists deploy knowledge, skills, resources and technology, to ensure that cash moves seamlessly throughout operations, significantly reducing cost whilst transforming staff productivity. Further business development and support through their network of 130 business partners delivers local expertise and understanding worldwide.
Our client is currently experiencing tremendous growth and to aid continuous improvement, customer satisfaction and increased business we are now recruiting for a Product Controller/ Operation line leader to work in the brand new distribution centre based in Venray. In this new role you are responsible for coordinating the product development. Therefor you have experience with process improvement in machine production and a technical background.
• Develop and maintain relationships with our third party partner.
• Forecast the planned configuration of machinery required to meet demands for our customers in Europe.
• Organise work schedules.
• Setting and monitoring KPI's ensuring that configuration of our machines is done on schedule and to a high standard.
• Take briefs for required products & translate this into live jobs.
• Progress and chase all stakeholders and suppliers alike.
• Ensure efficiency and continuous improvement in our practices.
Experience & Qualifications
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office programmes is required, especially Excel.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Able to work as part of team.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Dutch language skills are also valued.
Our client offers a competitive salary and sufficient growth opportunities in the new distribution center in the Netherlands.
If the job appeals to you, we like to get in touch with you. For more information and / or questions, please contact us at 077-3210033 of send an email to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –.
Ons referentienummer: 201601543