Bedrijf: Zoku Amsterdam
Main responsibilities of the internship would include
- Assisting the Sales Lead in following up on sales leads
- Setting up offers and coordinate corporate reservations
- Monitoring and responding to messages on Social Media channels;
- Creating content for Zoku’s social media channels
- Creating content for Zoku’s newsletters
- Assisting in organising Sales and PR related events
- Giving tours to walk-ins, potential leads
- Are enthusiastic, humoristic and friendly;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, like to discover new things, self-starter;
- Are reliable and stress-proof;
- Are highly organized and detail oriented;
- Have excellent communication skills, professional and representative;
- Are fluent in English & Dutch (verbal and written), third language is a
- Have experience with inDesign and Photoshop;
- Have a general understanding of hotel operations;
- Have a exible mindset for working hours;
- Have an international background (always a plus).
The ones who love to work with and for people, are curious
and neighbourly. Genuine people looking to gain valuable experience as an intern in the wonderful world of hospitality, as part of their MBO+ or HBO(college) degree or for those who wish to gain hands on experience after graduation. Especially students/graduates in the elds of hospitality, facility or tourism management might love to take on this challenge. Students and graduates outside these elds are also welcome to apply.
During this management internship (min. 5 months), you will be working in our first and newly opened Zoku in Amsterdam, alongside the sales lead, the community lead and the pr team.
You will work alongside an energetic team of entrepreneurial and friendly spirits who love to create one big family and providing the best possible service in the broadest sense: from welcoming guests to Zoku, making the best coffee to connecting them to the city, facilities and services. There are no separate teams, we all work together creating the best Zoku experience for all visitors. We have a variety of complimenting backgrounds and strong business knowledge and private equity experience. We created or worked for innovative concepts like citizenM, Spaces and Creative Valley. We speak a mix of languages (Dutch, German, English, Swedish, French, Bulgarian...) and a crazy bunch of local dialects.
For more on Zoku, please visit our website: www.livezoku.com
What’s in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to participate in growing an entirely new hotel concept within the Amsterdam market in an exciting start-up setting. We are a very non-traditional company within a traditional industry, so if you like thinking outside the box, we’re sure you will be a great fit.
In addition, the project has got an international outlook with plans to rollout in multiple major cities in Europe.
How to Apply
You can send you CV, motivation and if you like (we do!) something extra to present yourself to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –.