We are looking for a Data Center architect to support multiple Data Center consolidation projects and govern the build of the new Infrastructures. The Data Center architect will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan Data Center solutions for each Regional Data Centers based on the NXP Architectural building blocks
- Align with NXP suppliers to prepare the Data Center building process
- Participate in the entire Data Center built process (Plan / Design / Build)
- Act on behalf of the Data Center lead architect to support the Data Center project
- The Data Center architect is the linking-pin between both internal and external stakeholders in order to implement the right solution.
- Experienced Data Center architect with preferable minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Experience in large Data Center environments (VDI, storage, compute, network, High Availability, Disaster Recovery design)
- Passive infrastructure
- Knowledge of Data Center concepts (co-location)
- Knowledge of structured cabling concepts
- Active infrastructure
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies (ACI)
- Knowledge of Firewall technologies (Palo Alto & Cisco)
- Knowledge of Load Balancing concepts
- Knowledge of secure infrastructure environments
- Knowledge of High Availability concepts
- Knowledge of Agile-PM
- Able to control that all service providers deliver the solutions according the design
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Good communication skills
- Energetic, eager
- Result and Quality driven
- Conscientious person with eye for detail.
- Hands-on mentality
- Independent, pro-active and takes up responsibility.
- Startdate: October 1st 2016
- Enddate: March 31st 2017
- Renewal option: yes
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours a week: Fulltime, 40 hours a week
If you are interested in this project we would like to receive your English motivation and resume in Word format. Please also mention your hourly rate.