Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Your road to success
- You have a HBO degree in Hotel Management or diploma in hospitality & tourism management.
- 3 to 4 year's work experience as a Revenue Manager.
- A hotel industry addict.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Motivated, hands-on and punctual; great fit for our team and the Hyatt culture.
- Fluent in English.
Sounds interesting? Please send us your motivation and CV. We would love to hear your story!
We are looking for a colleague who always wants to win… and who takes pride in maximizing our hotel revenue. You are responsible for the implementation of effective pricing and distribution strategies by out-performing our direct competitors by winning market shares with rational and competitive pricing, distribution strategy backed by targeted marketing and careful management hotel inventory to maximize topline revenue and yield high net profits. You can produce accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition. You want to be better than others… You are a mentor in showing our hotel team members how the game is played!
- A cool place to work on the canal.
- Inspiring surroundings.
- Good primary and secondary conditions – read; good salary, training opportunities, career planning and let’s not forget about our social activities; we throw the best staff parties and not just once a year…
- A great bunch of colorful people.