We are seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to join our growing team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our company’s growing products and services. You will be responsible for managing a number of individuals within the software engineering team. We offer a friendly proactive and engaging working environment and encourage creativity and enquiring minds that keep up-to-date on the latest changes in the technology and software development markets.
Your main duties as Software Development Manager are:
- Share line management duties for development team resources which includes recruiting, objectives setting, appraisals etc. Everything to do with successfully managing direct reports;
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of progress internally to ensure meet customer requirements and full documentation of all stages. This includes Agile sprint planning and daily stand ups;
- In conjunction with our technical architects carry out decision making on system architecture and implementation issues, evaluate new technologies and integrate them into the product;
- Ensure that the development team meets all agreed deliveries for quality, definition, specification, timescales and budget;
- Represent the development team when liaising with other internal departments as and when needed;
- Provide updates to the Software Development Directors and CTO.
Here are some terms and skills you are familiar with:
- an University’s or HBO degree in Information Technology
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Software Development Manager or a Software Team Lead in an Agile development environment;
- knowledge of and experience with either MySQL or SQL Server and using GIT, branching strategies and release management;
- experience of using the Atlassian toolset including Jira is optinal;
- a real People Person!;
- enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- driven, flexible and critical personality;
- excellent verbal and written communications.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile App, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
One hundred people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. The headquarters and the ‘Software Factory’ development department are located in Diemen but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 Parking App? Let us know.