Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 year work experience in a Housekeeping department in a hotel or larger operation, preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength.
- A motivated and hands-on personality with "eye for detail" would fit both the position and Hyatt´s organization culture perfectly.
- Proficiency in English is very important.
- Must be available to work evenings.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht! The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
In this role you will be part of the Hotels Housekeeping team consisting of the Housekeeping Manager, Team Leaders Housekeeping, Housemen, Laundry Attendants and other Housekeeping Attendants.
You will be responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the public areas, this includes meeting rooms, banqueting areas, offices, and corridors, and you will be involved in public area deep cleaning projects. Furthermore you will provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service to our guests.
Please note that the working hours will be covered in the late afternoon and evening.