We need an extra Business Analyst for the remainder of 2016 at Information Management - Master Data Management domain.
General job description: The Business Analyst:
- ensures collaboration with stakeholders e.g. Business Owners, IT Business Partners, Architects, and IT Team to describe and elaborate on the requirements;
- works in the team with Product Owner and stakeholders to get releases planned;
- provides deep functional insight to the developers and testers while they are building and testing;
- helps the Product Owner to organize and execute the user acceptance test;
- is responsible to maximize the use of catalog / template based solutions to support business needs driving industry best practices;
- supports the Delivery Manager in validating estimations of our partners, and timely provision of technical environments;
- helps the Product Owner to get the user stories ready for next sprint (go from level 4 to level 5-6-7);
- supports the Product Owner to maintain the product backlog to ensure a steady pipeline of user stories for the scrum teams.
Indien je vragen hebt over deze aanvraag, neem dan contact met ons op.- SAP MM (Specifically material master and procurement pricing),
- Workflow (Workflow specification, routing, authorization models, business rules),
- Integration specification / testing (SAP integration to cloud solution).