Overall Role Purpose
The Supply Chain Project Manager has an extensive logistics and supply chain background with focus on global transportation (air, ocean and road). For this position we are looking for confident individual with an excellent track record based on 2-5 years of logistics / supply chain management experience.
As supply chain project manager, you are working for one dedicated customer who is a major player in the global healthcare / pharmacy sector. These position will be based at the customer’s location (near Turnhout, Belgium) and will have a direct reporting line to the customer, with whom various supply chain related projects have to be executed in the course of 2016.
For this particular customer the organisation manages all global transportation. The team in Beringe currently consists of 20 people and they perform several activities such as carrier management and performance, operational transport management and freight bill audit and payment. The team also performs project management services for this customer.
Examples of projects are:
* Management of change requests, new product and lane introductions and other sector specific larger supply chain projects
* Drive the implementation of transport solutions within the project, including the definition of process design, implementation of freight solutions for all modes of transport
* Perform detailed analysis of the transportation flows (based on a detailed data file) and come up with thorough advise on improvements
* Several other logistics and supply chain related projects
* 2-5 years of working experience in a logistics and supply chain environment with focus on transportation.
* Bachelor degree / Master degree with a specialization in logistics and supply chain.
* Broad view on supply chain developments and state-of-the-art services and technology.
* A proven track record in project management within transportation, logistics and supply chain organizations.
* Strong influencing skills and comfortable working with all levels of the organization
* The ability to understand the importance of effective teamwork. With the ability to influence both internal and external people
* Good communication and presentations skills
* Excellent language skills in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
* Well-structured, accurate and think in logistics and supply chain processes.
* Good analytical ability.
* Advanced computing skills (excellence required in MS-Office, especially Excel and Access).
* Ability to perform in a multi-dimensional and multi-cultural environment.
* Knowledge of the healthcare industry like cold chain transportation, GDP guidelines, etc. is a plus.
Legacy Salary info
Our client offers good terms of employement and secundairy terms of employment. Salary indication between €3000 and €4000 gross on a monthly basis.
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17048), to Robin Janssen, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31658933220.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.