Aon is currently recruiting an EMEA Business Analyst to join our EMEA team. In this international position you are able to manage the different stakeholders and take the lead in various projects.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is the leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and a global leader in human capital and management consulting. Our key advantage is our broad view of the insurance industry. With an employee base of 66,000 people working in 500 offices in more than 120 countries, we can anticipate how changes in one sector affect another.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
The EMEA, Business Analysts will support the delivery of change to the business by leading or participating in activities that enable assessment of business need, capture requirements, design appropriate solutions and deliver those solutions. The main purpose of the role is to act as interface and point of liaison between the business and the IT team in order to undertake analysis into designated areas from a business solution, IT system or process perspective to identify problems, challenges or opportunities.
Part of the role will be to support in the implementation of TBS as part of an overall program linked to the Health & Benefits, and more broadly Global Health, strategy aimed at strengthening Aon's market position through its operating model, service capability and technology.
- Running workshops with the business, stakeholders and other project participants, this may be to gather requirements or conduct impact analysis (which could be people, process or technology)
- Defining and documenting business and functional requirements
- Working with Architects or Development teams to create detailed design specifications documents
- Supporting the project manager on the validation of test plans or creation of UAT plans, scripts and approach
- Work with Project Managers and Portfolio Manager to define analysis work packages that will need to be executed during the course of the project
- Develop effective working relationships with the business in order to assist in the delivery of projects ensuring service continues to meet customer satisfaction
- Engage and communicate effectively with business stakeholders, business owners and representatives in order to conduct analysis and to ensure deliverables meet the business needs
- Conduct ( or participate in)peer reviews of such documentation that may be produced within the analysis team to ensure consistent approach and quality at all times
- Responsible for developing knowledge of Benefits Administration processes and sharing strategic and operational vision with countries
- Must develop solid knowledge of the interaction between Broking and Benefits Administration and how this relates to the H&B strategy
As a EMEA, Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree education (or equivalent) or equivalent work experience
- Qualifications or experience in project management and/or Six Sigma desirable
- Use of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Prior experience working in Insurance, BIG 4, IT or within Health & Benefits sector (Online Benefits or Benefits Administration desirable)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to manage stakeholdership
- Excellent communicator and a critical thinker
- Delivery focussed
- Able to manage numerous tasks simultaneously, prioritising key actions to ensure close management of stakeholders and action owners in order to achieve successful delivery of project products and outputs
- Experience with business requirements gathering/analysis, business process modelling/mapping and change management
- Process mapping, lean methodology and operational improvement implementation
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. This position is located in the Netherlands (Rotterdam).