Function: Technical Site Manager
Job ID: 948072
Contract: Direct Position
We have a direct position available in the Oil, Gas and Chemical Industry as a Technical Site Manager.
• Accountable for maintaining and improving the maintenance and technical work processes, including the proper documentation thereof;
• Responsible for driving the performance management system in the maintenance and technical departments;
• Accountable for compliance with local EHS&Q policies, client policies and legal obligations for the maintenance and technical departments both for:
- Compliance during execution of the activities;
- Ensure complete execution of all required activities.
• Accountable for managing the relationship and contract execution of the maintenance & technical contractors;
• Co responsible with the Management Team for improving the site performance in line with the strategy and the year plan.
• People Management:
- Accountable for development of the individuals within the department;
- Integrate different schedules and process of the technical department to improve quality and effectiveness of the technical support.
• Acts and interacts on an Bachelor/Academic level;
• Knowledge of Dutch is required
• Minimum of 10 years relevant technical experience, preferably in an international environment;
• Experience and knowledge of maintenance engineering methods;
• Experienced in development of standards and procedures;
• People manager;
• Leadership skills, manages people around the organization;
• Team player;
• Strong communication skills on both strategic and operational level.
Hugo– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
+31 (0)10 487 7501