Bedrijf: Jaz in the city
What you get
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with cool ‘jazzy’ colleagues.
- A ‘stage’ to develop your moves.
- Employee discount at other Steigenberger hotels all over the world;
- Become your friend’s favorite person with the Friends & Family discount at all the Steigenberger Hotels.
Jaz in the city
Jaz in the City is a new opened hotel in Amsterdam which is different than all other hotels in Amsterdam! We ride to a new rhythm; we have a hip, unconventional and dynamic concept in a creative atmosphere full of fresh perspectives and inspiration. Jaz Amsterdam has the explore archetype; we are always exploring new ways for creating unique hospitality!
Enjoy acoustically tuned guestrooms with audiophile-approved sound systems. With 247 in-tune rooms and 11 offbeat suites, a destination bar and a restaurant, we are the place to be for your ZiggoDome concert or Amsterdam city trip. We let your heart beat strong to our musical pop-up performances, local art and heartwarming hospitality.
Let us know what makes your feel shuffle! We are excited to read this in your application, accompanied by your resume and photo. Feel the Jaz Amsterdam vibes on www.jaz-hotel.com.
Thrilled to know more? Call Us at 0031 205400871
Or mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Jaz Amsterdam is a hotel that likes to surprise its guest and provide them a stay better than they ever expected. To make that happen we are looking for people that like to work at a cool, vibrant and innovating place. Sounds like you?
As a Junior Producer you will be assisting the reservations department in every way possible. This means that you will be answering e-mails and phone calls, checking the arrivals, assisting with group bookings, prepare invoices and making group bookings in our reservation system. At all times you will be in contact with all your internal colleagues.
- Like to work for a totally new hotel brand: Jaz in the City;
- Want to become a successful Reservations hospitality expert;
- Have hospitality as your 2’nd nature;
- Think a smile is the best make-up;
- Have excellent communication skills – in real-life, by phone and written;
- Speak Dutch and English fluently – and preferably a third language.
- Study MBO or HBO Hotel management or another comparable study;
- Are looking for an office traineeship, but still want to be in contact with guests every day;
- Are sales driven and enthusiastic to promote a not-so-ordinary hotel;
- Have a commercial, flexible and pro-active attitude;
- Are responsible, punctual, highly representative and independent;
- Are available for at least 5 months.
Than we match!