As Compensation & Benefit Manager you will contribute in building Lindorff’s compensation and benefit framework with the aim to reach a professional and coherent structure throughout the organization. You will design and develop competitive and cost effective reward solutions on all levels. The concepts should reflect and be aligned with the national and international framework and business environment in which they operate. The successful candidate is expected to apply his/her know-how and experience of a variety of tools and instruments, in a pragmatic, Lindorff tailored approach.
You will work closely with the different business areas in the organization, Executive Team and the Board. You will have the opportunity to influence the development of HR and the use of the compensation and benefit as a strategic tool, e.g. establish policies that ensure internal mobility within the company.
Further on you will have an opportunity work on a broad range of assignments in the field of HR. The right candidate is expected to be a key contributor in the development of HR in Lindorff Group.
The position is new and will be reporting directly to SVP - Head of Group HR.
- Develop a competitive and aligned reward strategy for the company
- Review requirements, guidelines and processes and strive for simplification and cost efficient solutions
- Monitor, follow up and ensure consistency throughout the group on corporate policies and standards. Ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Improve Lindorff’s global remuneration policy and establish an Expat- and residency policy to enhance internal mobility within the company
- Providing advice and guidance in relation to compensation and benefits matters to the Executive Management Team and HR across the entire company
- Conduct global salary and benefits analysis and reports
- Contribute in the development of HR in the company and work on various project within the field
Experience and expertise
- University degree in business administration or equivalent
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience working with compensation and benefits systems
- International experience form large global companies is preferred
- Understanding of competition, market trends, business cycles, and impact on pay systems and structures as well as benefits
- In-depth knowledge of market data, salary structures, variable pay and performance management, long-term compensation, job grading, regulatory requirements, pension plans, global mobility and global employment.
- Experience in process and scheme design and optimization
- Service minded and proactive
- Strong business mind-set and understanding
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Strong collaborative abilities
- A strong and proactive culture with highly motivated people
- A unique possibility to impact and drive major change processes in a large international company with HQ in Oslo
Would you like more information about the position or would you like to apply you can contact Experis Norway true the link bellow: