This position is fulltime based in the Rotterdam area for a major global operating company.
- Overall Balance Sheet ownership;
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting;
- Support VAT compliance (reviewing and preparing tax declaration/ Intrastat);
- Support annual statutory accounts local GAAP;
- Responsible overall compliance for entity;
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors; (Support German Corporate Income Tax returns).
- Account reconciliations & analysis;
- Ascertains compliance with Internal Accounting Policies & Procedures and SOX.
- Degree in Accounting;
- Min 6 – 10 years of experience mainly in accounting;
- USGAAP and German Statutory know-how a must;
- Knowledge about German Corporate Income Tax
- SAP experience a plus;
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Pro-active attitude, pragmatic, team player;
- Multi-Language: English and German.
salaris indicatie: 70-85 K
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Marijn Kraeger via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel .