Primary role of revenue accountant:
- Maintain cross-functional relationships with Sales, Sales Support, Sales Operations, Accounting, etc. to ensure the accuracy of each business transaction in accordance with the Company’s revenue recognition policy.
- Maintain the integrity of all customer, contact, and installed product databases.
- Follow all established export control policies regarding end use and end user controls.
- Confirm revenue is properly recorded by ensuring monthly cutoffs are adhered to, products are shipped and invoiced.
- Preparation and reporting of deferred revenue cycles.
- Maintain all pertinent documentation needed to properly invoice the customer including P.O.’s, sales tax exempt certificates, freight requirements, ship to and bill to information, etc.
- Ascertain that revenue is booked to the appropriate Sales Territory and work collaboratively with accounting to ensure proper payments are made to the Sales organization.
- Apply VAT rules for all Benelux invoicing.
- Monitor and collect data related to Benelux accounts with global contracts.
- Establish peer-to-peer contacts and peer team meetings within EMEA and WW to optimize performance and share best practices.
- Perform required Accounts Receivable functions including, credit, collections, cash receipts, electronic transfers, etc. Manage a customer portfolio by actively initiating outbound calls striving to maintain a adequate DSO.
- Support coordination of Public/On-Site training administration.
Backup support role:
- Support several accounting roles as: accounts payables: (coding; data entry, payments) , bank booking and reconciliations.
- Support office admin role such as facility coordination, office supplies, travel support
- Support the operator phone queue and reception duties of a sales and services office
- HBO/bachelor degree or higher with an accounting, finance, or administration as main study
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and able to provide solid audit trails
- Must possess excellent communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and multitask to meet daily deadlines
- Ability to support local management and sales operations in a seamless manner
- Proficient in a computerized environment: MS Excel, MS Word, e-mail, internet, etc.
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English and Dutch
- Strong problem solving attitude
- Credit and collection experience
- High tech company and transaction database experience a plus
- Previous use of an Enterprise General Ledger Software (Oracle, SAP, JDE etc)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Software (SalesForce, Siebel, ACT, etc) would be a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
This company develops leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in U.S.A.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Angela Castano via – e-mailadres niet toegestaan – of bel 06-46928637.