As Shift Manager in the SFP department, you are responsible for leading a team who is processing all production orders within the targets of quality, costs and safety. You are end responsible for all activities for our customer during the shift. In this role, you report directly to the Operations Manager, who is part of the site MT and you will work in a 3 cycle rotation pattern.
This SFP department is responsible for producing and shipping Dell accessories for the EMEA region. It is a dynamic work environment with over 40 hand-overs a day. In this role, you manage 30-50 people indirectly and you give direct support and guidance to the supervisors. Other tasks include:
- Develop, implement, manage and document all production processes;
- Coach and instruct warehouse employees in day-to-day business;
- Responsible for ensuring that all KPI’s & SLA’s are met with particular emphasis on productivity, quality and direct labour costs and cons control within the shift/department;
- Evaluate / monitor progress, incidents, processes and customer satisfaction;
- Initiate and manage improvement projects / projects, including introduction of new products and manage special one off events;
- Inventory Management, forecasting and replenishment planning;
- Monitor and analyse KPI’s and costs;
- Manage and develop logistical / supporting staff, develop/implement all relevant processes to support business functions and policies.
- MBO+/HBO degree in logistics or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar job in a production/manufacturing environment
- High level of Microsoft office skills required; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to understand processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Enthusiastic and positive personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Good people management skills (motivating, coaching, development)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Willingness to work in a 3 cycle rotation structure and willing to work during weekends when required
For reaching our ambitious goals our client will focus on creating even more professional organizational structures worldwide. Also in the future it will be key to hire, maintain and develop the right people – locally and globally.
We offer an exciting and challenging role within a growing international organization. We stimulate personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Laumé Gordijn via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-46933333.