Get a job as content creator: Companies are currently in a content-war. Every company tries to grab your attention. In order to stand out, companies need a voice, a clear and appealing message. They need content that truly connects with their audience and coverts. Even though there are a lot of students whom have studied Communication, Media & Culture or Journalism. They all miss what you just have learned: how to connect both worlds. How to write like a journalist and think like a marketeer. You can combine creative and commercial skills. You have worked at renewed companies in Amsterdam which means: you can not only say that you know how to create impact, you have a proven track record!
Due to the course being funded by the government, there are some criteria you must meet:
- Age between 18-26
- You have a valid Dutch social security number
- Minimum (Dutch!) HBO/ WO bachelor's degree
- You are NOT allowed to be registered at a University
- At least 5 Months “unemployed” or, if you have a (zero) working contract, max 20 hour per week
- Internships are eligible, because you don’t have a working contract
- Freelancers are more than welcome!
Participating in this program you will get paid during your internship at our Client. And best of all- after 7 months, you can call yourself a Content Creator!
For more information, check our website; www.bssa.nu or contact Jill Groot via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or 06-46992086.