The Supervisor Field Engineer is a representative in the whole of the Benelux and France. They make high tech machines for the pharmaceutical industry. They continuously advance medication delivery, offering integrated pharmacy automation solutions that help health systems to support improved patient outcomes, build stronger businesses and manage ongoing change. Their specialists contribute to the mission of safely delivering the right medications to patients. With an unwavering passion and vision to perfect medication delivery, they are challenging tradition to creatively solve the customers’ unique medication delivery challenges that enhance patient care.
As a Supervisor Field Engineer you will represent them on a daily basis when implementing new products and performing regular scheduled maintenance. Such as configuring, conversions, interfaces, integration, issue resolution, assessment of system environment readiness and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical failures to a component level.
Additionally you are the go-to person for the regional team. Approximately 20% of your time will be spent on coordinating, mentoring and coaching your team. You will facilitate the success of your team hence facilitating the success of their regional business proposition.
The Supervisor Field Engineer we're looking for has a;
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical, Automation, Mechanical, Electrical or Robotics Engineering
- Proven successful in team management
- Working knowledge of computer hardware, Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- At least one year of experience in a similar role ideally in a vendor field service and/or hospital setting
- Solution driven with focus on high customer satisfaction
- Independent self starting attitude
- Strong time management skill
- Project management skills
- Basic networking skills
- Relatively flexible (training abroad, multiple days on site, international travel)
- French, Dutch and English are a must have both verbal and in written