As assay test engineer you are responsible for testing immunological assays.
The responsibilities include:
• Perform experiments to develop immunoassays on the Immunoassay platforms using magnetic biosensor technology
• Integrate the immunoassay components into the Magnotech system, in close collaboration with the cartridge, process development and system teams
• Report technical progress in lab journals
• Report progress and deviations to technical assay development project manager.
• Transfer results to the other sub-teams (process development, cartridge, analyzer, software)
• Deliver documentation according to the production creation and quality process.
• You have a HBO degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunochemistry, Biophysical/Biotechnology Engineering
• Preferably experience in immunoassay development in IVD settings
• Characteristics: self employed, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic, structured.Be able to plan own work
• Have good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English.
• Able to communicate at all levels.
• Able to work in multidisciplinary teams: colleagues have backgrounds in physics, electronics, chemistry, micro fluidics
If this is the position for you , please contact our accountmanager Jerphaas de Hoogh (jerphaas.de.Hoogh@ajilon.nl 0652367347) Please send a motivation letter in english with your application.