The Trade Operations Coordinator (Italian/English/Trading) will assist the trading teams in Amsterdam, Italy, Asia and the USA with all aspects of trade fulfilment, logistics and administration of purchases and sales. You are highly independent in managing all relevant data with respect to Purchase, Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain. You will liaise with all stakeholders to maximise efficiency and growth of the company and its presence in the market.
My client is a recently incorporated importer and distributor of bulk, refined Palm and Lauric Oil grades from SE Asia. They are among Italy, the USA and Asia present in Amsterdam. As a Trade Operations Coordinator (Italian/English/Trading) you will work in the office in Amsterdam and be part the Trade Operations department which is a small, young, dynamic and solid team.
- Liaise with various support functions in the Head Office in Singapore and the relevant stakeholders in Europe
- Support the trade from the moment a contract has been concluded until the final execution / delivery
- Coordinate with traders and support teams on sales/cargo breakdown, stowage planning, vessel status and all other loading/discharge related matters
- Assist the trading team with the daily administrative tasks and reporting
- Maintenance of supply and demand data models and the sale s- and purchase obligations in SAP
- Assist the local finance team on raising and checking invoices and processing payment of freight charges and duties, checking stock levels etc.
- Ensuring copies documents are forwarded to buyer for timely discharging and customs clearing
- Coordinate flow of documents between shipper, customs, handling agent and port authorities
- Rectify discrepancies and ensure funds collections with minimum turnaround time
The Trade Operations Coordinator (Italian/English/Trading) will be offered a fixed contract.