Bedrijf: PPHE Hotel Group
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience within the IT industry
- Preferably experience in the hospitality industry
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Applicable Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCTS or MCITP for Windows Server, MCDST for workstations.)
- Experience administering networks in a Windows Server/Workstation environment
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, Domain Controller, Active Directory, VPN.
- Experience with Hospitality related systems eg PMS, POS, PBX, Keycard
- Understanding of hotel processes
- Hard working, able to work in a paced working environment and to initiate, manage and complete projects on his/her own
- Has a long-term overview of tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrates appropriate urgency in taking action to resolve issues
- Knows how to explain a complex matter in a logical order to the audience
- Capable of effectively diagnosing problems and thoroughly analysing information
- Has the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Has the ability to assist and support others
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Find out more about our benefits and development programmes in our business on our company page (jobs.pphe.com).
Committed to quality at all levels?
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Are you interested? Then we would like to hear from you.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
At the Regional Office the Netherlands of PPHE Hotel Group we’re looking to recruit a Regional IT Support Engineer to take responsibility for providing installation and support services for IT systems and services in Park Plaza as well as working to maintain high availability of data, systems and applications.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
As Regional IT Support Engineer your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Work closely with other lead staff, regional and corporate IT Managers to accomplish department and personal goals
- Technical Service, Maintenance, and Support
- Provide support for in-room/guest systems and services.
- Provide effective installation and support for all end user and central systems including but not limited to the following:
- Desktop and Laptop systems
- Mobile and fixed line telephony systems and services
- Servers and server systems
- General software and hardware
- LAN and WAN infrastructure and services
- Reprographic and display and signage systems
- CCTV, Access control and security systems
- PMS, S&C, POS and CRM Systems
- Monitor systems logs for anomalies, alerts and errors and carry out appropriate corrective and preventative actions
- Administrate, verify, and restore from backups
- Ensure all systems and data is backed up with current backup sets
- Ensure anti-virus definitions are up to date
- Patching existing source code on clients as necessary
- Maintain integrity of staff accounts by ensuring on access that has been approved is given to IT systems.
- Perform maintenance on staff accounts. Add, remove, and modify accounts as necessary.
- Create and maintain mailing lists and aliases.
- Research new technologies and present recommendations and justifications for hardware, software and systems purchases.
- Train and assist with training end users and IT team members
- Ensure that all IT projects are documented, including design documents, ongoing status reports and a summary reports.