Are you well organized, flexible and do you enjoy administrative challenges? Are you excited for the next step in your career? Please read on! Our client, an outdoor apparel company, is looking for an outdoorsy Office Manager - PA who will be responsible for supporting the executive team.
The ability to interact with different people in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, be proactive and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Extremely strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills, pro active attitude and attention to detail are equally important. The position of Office Manager - PA offers a place to develop yourself and your career and to build the best product and services with the company.
Founded in 1973 in the US, this company has a mission to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to authentic product quality and environmental activism.
Your key accountabilities in the position of Office Manager - PA are:
- Office and travel management.
- Day-to-day coordinating of the meetings room and working space.
- Meeting and greeting all clients, consultants and external visitors.
- Answering the office phone, taking messages, and ensuring these are dealt with by the relevant person.
- Creating and maintaining office procedures.
- Owning and resolving all operational issues.
- From time to time supporting retail, product and sales teams on co-ordinating our showroom space.
- Co-ordinating our onsite caterers and all external office suppliers.
- Organizing meetings, events and arranging appointments.
- Providing extensive administrative support.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Dynamic position with career possibilities.
- An in-house yoga studio.
- Great and ambitious colleagues.
- Minimum of 3 years of office administration, travel coordination and PA experience.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Gets satisfaction out of serving others and solving problems.
- Good project management capabilities.
- International experience and especially European experience is an advantage.
- Proactive, dynamic, ability to work on own initiative, attention to detail, accuracy.
- Exellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet).
- Experience of multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Adapts to change quickly.