A dynamic international organisation, active in the medical industry, with a very positive atmosphere and short communication lines. You will be part of a very friendly and helpful team of approx. 40 colleagues, the atmosphere in this company is informal and easy going.
Looking for a challenging position as a customer service specialist in an international company? Do you speak English and one other European language on a professional level? Then this might be the right vacancy for you.
- In this position you will be the first point of contact for one or max two large accounts which you can grow and build an extensive relationship with.
- You will be responsible for the complete order management process
- You will take care of your client's open orders, invoices, inbound calls and questions and queries regarding trade fairs, inventory and pricelists.
- Together with your colleagues in the other departments you will be able to assist your client to the fullest.
- A a professional level of English is a must, plus one other European language
- Minimal 2 years work experience in customer service and/or order management
- Bachelor level education and experience (Dutch HBO or equivalent)
- Strong organizer with analytical and investigative abilities
- Experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of logistic and administrative processes
- Experience working in a fast paced international environment
- This position requires you to be customer oriented, flexible, and accurate. • The ideal candidate is also proactive, independent and enjoys variety in their work.
Salary and Benefits
- Full time position
- Long term to permanent position
- Professional growth and development
- Salary range: 2100-2600,- gross/month (depending on skills and experience)
- Competitive secondary benefits (8 % holiday allowance, 24 holidays/year, and travel expense reimbursement)
- Work in a multi-cultural environment that is informal and friendly