Team Leader Trade Compliancy
Responsible for trade compliance content and expertise throughout the company, contributes to development and implementation of new tools, processes and business capabilities.
- Functional leadership of Trade Compliancy for the site, support business wide compliance of government regulations concerning import, export and Global operations.
- Act as a specialist Customs Compliancy, Export Control, Dangerous Goods and Supply Chain Security
- Managing the Trade Compliancy team ,4 FTE
- Assuring effective compliancy in warehousing and distribution
- Responsible for a compliancy plan and implementation of this plan in warehousing and distribution throughout the organization in accordance with law and regulation of the corporate policies
- Creates and maintains instructions and documents processes
- Interfaces with internal customer to determine and/or validate classifications, valuation, country of origin, and marking requirements.
- Member of the MT of Logistic Services
- Bachelor in a relevant field of education
- Relevant experience, 5+ years of import/ export, specifically in the documentation of dangerous goods and the documentation of Supply Chain Security
- Ability to understand, interpret, and communicate compliance-related language
- experience in warehousing and distribution
- Good analytical skills and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
We offer a permanent position within a large international manufacturer, a market competitive salary and good development opportunities.
Compliancy, Compliance specialist, Trade Compliance Specialist, Export Compliance, Customs & Trade, Compliance Officer, Compliance Analyst, Export control, Customs Compliance, Customs & Supply chain compliance, Trade Specialist, Logistics Specialist, Supervisor Warehouse & Distribution, Dangerous Goods, Supply Chain Security
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Danielle van Heeswijk via – e-mailadres niet toegestaan – of bel 06-53525682