Do you have experience within logistics and are you a problem solver? Do you have good knowledge of both the English as the Dutch language and do you have at least a MBO4 degree? If that is the case, Manpower is waiting for you to apply for the job of junior customer service employee in Schiphol-Rijk!
Tasks & responsibilities
As a junior customer service employee you will keep close contact with the customers and take care of the needs and wishes. Besides that, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide accurate information to the warehouse
- Have administrative control of the warehouse activities
- Have control of transporters/carriers
- Will make import and export arrangements
- Provide ideas for the improvement of processes
- Create work instructions
For this job the following is required:
- You have at least a MBO4 degree
- You have knowledge of and experience with logistical administrative processes
- You have preferably some working experience in a similar position within logistics
- You are familiar with logistics services
- You are experienced in working with Microsoft Office
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- You are accurate, analytical and know how to organize and to plan
- You are commercial and result minded
- You live in Schiphol-Rijk or within a range of 30km
You will start as soon as possible.
Interested? Apply directly via the red button "solliciteer direct"!
Is this vacancy on www.manpower.nl? If that is the case it is still open!