Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Your road to success
- You have a HBO degree in Human Resources or diploma in hospitality & tourism management.
- 2 year's work experience as Human Resources professional within the Dutch labour market.
- A hotel industry addict.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, hands-on and punctual; great fit for our team and the Hyatt culture.
- Fluent in English as well as Dutch.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht! The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
We are looking for a colleague who cares to make a difference for our 140 colleagues!
We as the HR team are responsible for creating a fun and creative workplace.
You are an important member of our HR team and assist within the areas of recruitment & selection, learning & development, wages & salaries, personnel administration, internal colleague communication and benefits, while being in line with the Dutch Labor Law and Hyatt’s standards.
You will assist in coaching and advising the management concerning Human Resources topics, policies and procedures. A multi-tasking job with one important goal; making sure our colleagues are happy! Be prepared, not one day will be the same!
- A cool place to work on the canal.
- Inspiring surroundings.
- Good primary and secondary conditions – read; good salary, training opportunities, career planning and let’s not forget about our social activities; we throw the best staff parties and not just once a year…
- A great bunch of colorful people.