Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
YOUR recipe for success
- Extensive experience in a hotel or restaurant with excellent standard.
- Your personal flavor.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and hands on.
- True leader.
- Organizational skills.
- Active taste buts and love for food.
- A Dutch edge.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht! The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
Are you the Head Chef for our kitchen and ready to stir things up? Then you are the flavorite we are looking for!
Is it a restaurant? Is it a bar? It's Bluespoon!
At Bluespoon we break the rules of traditional fine dining and place everything in service of the most important aspect of food: taste! In the heart of Amsterdam – yes, in that funky jewel on the canal, we serve European flavors with a Dutch edge, in our Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar and our Events department. But that’s not all… we pair our seasonal dishes with great specialty wines, locally brewed beers and iconic cocktails. Do you feel your creative juices flowing?!
what WE bring to the table
- A cool place to work on the canal.
- Tasty surroundings.
- Good primary & secondary working conditions – read: good salary, training opportunities, career planning and let’s not forget about our social activities; we throw the best staff parties and not just once a year…
- A great bunch of flavorsome people, all carrying that same blue blood.
- Your very own blue spoon.
- Member of the Hyatt family.