We are looking for a Buyer NPR who reports to the Team Leader Project Buying. The Buyer Indirect is responsible for the procurement of all not directly on the product related goods and services. This includes areas such as: MRO, IT & telecoms, facilities management and freight. The role also manages the operational purchasing process for freight. The objective is to continuously improve the NPR supply base, so that internal customers can use the products and services in the most optimal way and against the lowest possible cost. You're daily job is;
- Supporting the internal customer with regards to defining the functional technicalspecifications and requirements.
- Engaging with suppliers to assess whether the requirements are technically feasible and determine whether there are alternatives at more attractive conditions.
- Requesting quotes, setting up tenders and comparing the results to make a right choice of supplier.
- ? Negotiating with the selected suppliers and recording everything in a contract and/or (blanket) purchase order.
- Contract and blanket order management.
- Review possibilities for implementing catalogue items or other options to reduce the operational workload for the organization and Procurement to an absolute minimum.
- Manages the operational purchasing process for freight.
- Provides freight quotes in accordance with purchasing policy in a timelymanner as requested by internal customers.
- Arranges freight transport according to the incoterms for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Tracks and reports freight progress inbound and outbound when necessary.
- Empowered to take the lead for all Indirect related purchasing activities and to negotiate and sign off purchase orders until the business defined limit.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- A completed college degree preferably technical.
- A completed NEVI or other relevant (Indirect) procurement training.
- At least 3 years relevant indirect procurement experience preferably within a midsize manufacturing company.
- Experience in buying freight.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- (Indirect) contracting experience.
- Next to Dutch, thorough knowledge of English, Dutch and German language spoken and written.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle and / or SAP.
Legacy Salary info
Weir Minerals offers a good salary with excellent secunairy terms.
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17142), to Ruud Maessen, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31 613002628.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.