Personato is looking for an EMEA accounting compliance controller for Acer. In this job you are responsible for the compliance of the IFRS general accounting principles within the EMEA accounting operations, the Acer internal accounting policy and local regulations.
Your other responsibilities are:
- Ensure that accounting processes are designed to provide the expected level of controls, including a proactive view on change requirements and risk management.
- Provide the right level of structured information through the output of the accounting activity in order to bring value to the stakeholders, including finance partners such as planning and analysis team, tax, credit risk, etc.
- Coordinate between all EMEA entities the monthly closing tasks from local working processes until the completion of consolidated statements and associated reporting.
- Ensure that the local statutory accounts are established within the local and legal regulations, supervise and support the preparation of consolidated accounts.
- Supervise the preparation and the proper executions of audit activities in close relationship with Acer external auditors. Identify the weaknesses resulting from the audit memorandum and take actions to improve Acer internal processes. Review the recommendations from interim and IT audits.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- A total of 7 to 10 years of experience in Finance, of which a number of years in a Finance Department (preferably in a multinational company) and several years at one of the “Big Four” external auditing companies.
Competencies and Skills:
- Audit experience.
- IT; strong knowledge of Microsoft office, Oracle Financial is preferable.
- Understanding of IT industry.
- Flexibility: open minded in order to be open to new changes.
- Proactive and fast.
- No 9 to 5 working mentality.
- Strong Character with the integrity, capacity and capability to stand up.
- Experience and skills necessary to build a cohesive functioning team.
- Understanding of risks in business with ability to articulate feasible remedies.
- Ability to communicate with and establish confidence, respect and trust in both business and finance communities.
Legacy Salary info
This job is located at the Acer Benelux office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch and occasional travel within EMEA will be required. A competitive salary package will be offered based on education and work experience.
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17126), to Gijs Basten, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31 619414140.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.