Bedrijf: Meininger Hotel Amsterdam City West
What we are looking for
- Experience in hospitality, ideally in a busy hostel/bar or restaurant environment
- Proven hands-on mentality
- Flexibility regarding working times (including weekends and public holidays as well as early mornings or night shifts)
- Ability to work under pressure and to stay calm and friendly
- Ability to work in a team and on your own
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch and any further (European) languages being an advantage
- Ideally, you have good knowledge of a front office system (e.g. ASSD, Fidelio)
What we offer
- Salary and benefits according to the Horeca CAO
- An international working environment with unprecedented development opportunities for talent
- New ideas are encouraged and errors are only considered part of your development
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
Please apply under specification of your earliest entry date with a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates.
Applications that do not match our expectations will not be answered. As part of the selection process, you will have to provide a VOG (verklaring omtrent gedrag) from the Ministry of Justice.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
MEININGER Amsterdam, fulltime
Your main tasks include
- Check-in and check-out handling
- Prepare and serve drinks and snacks
- Administrative tasks
- Answer our guests’ questions and provide help if needed, provide information about Amsterdam
- Helping colleagues where necessary