As a Senior Business Analyst SAP (Sales) your responsibilities will be:
- Working in the biggest business transformation program to professionalize the organization;
- Translate business requirements and process designs into SAP solutions;
- Analyze, design and optimize end-to-end processes;
- Working with other business analysts, functional consultants and business process owners, on a variety of business improvement projects, often to tight deadlines;
- You are sensitive to the needs of the business and have a real flair for translating those into IT concepts;
- You need to be fully conversant with SAP implementation methods (ASAP) and projects, with your SAP knowledge including SAP SD.
As a Senior Business Analyst SAP (Sales) you are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Preferably Master's degree, or Bachelor's degree;
- 8+ years of experience in process analysis and optimization, requirement analysis and design;
- Experience in full cycle SAP implementation;
- 8+ years of experience in Sales and Distribution in SAP ECC 6.0;
- Preferably SD certified;
- An overall view of the "big picture" and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project's implementation;
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager & ARIS;
- Presentation skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and oral;
- Willingness to travel.
Senior Business Analyst SAP (Sales) for a leading global FMCG company.
Are you the Senior Business Analyst SAP (Sales) who wants to work for a leading global FMCG company? Do you have experience in the sales process in a B2C context and do you know how to translate business requirements and process designs into SAP solutions? Than this might be the job you have been looking for!