Bedrijf: Conscious Hotels
We are looking for an eager and enthusiastic trainee who…
- Is a student at a Dutch MBO+ or HBO school or recent graduate
- Has an excellent level of the Dutch and English language
- Is precise, assertive and a real team player but can work independently
- Is looking for a placement of at least 5 months
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is nice
- High level of accuracy and analytical thinking
- Great with colleagues and can easily connect with and communicate to people
- And very important, a good sense of humor =)
Pre-Opening HR & Finance Traineeship @ Conscious Hotels
Job Title : Trainee HR & Finance
Manager : Controller/HR Manager
Features and characteristics of the traineeship
Exciting things are about to happen within Conscious Hotels! The next two years we will grow with no less than 2 hotels. Besides the existing Conscious Hotel Vondelpark and Conscious Hotel Museum Square, will our 3rd hotel open in the beginning of 2017 in Amsterdam; the 4th hotel will open in 2018. So there are a lot of changes and plans that need to be set-up, organized, handled and panned out. Besides that, the current operations need to perform as well as they are now and the team needs to be/stay happy.
The HR & Finance department is of great importance in every company, as it is in ours. We are therefore looking for a trainee who has an affinity with people, numbers, spreadsheets and data. Boring you think? No way!
This role is an excellent opportunity for an empowered, self-motivated individual to really take ownership of their part in a pre-opening and grow the hotel to its full potential.
We are looking for a
- Management internship (minimum 5 months), starting a.s.a.p. You will be an integral member of the Conscious Hotels team.
- Working alongside the HR Manager/Controller to assisting with and developing of strategic HRM projects in regards to the new openings
- Activities include HR Analytics, setting up development programs, soft opening, boot camp training sessions and team meetings
- Developing and understanding and working with (monthly) financial results
- Updating KPI’s and (re-)directing managers based on actuals vs. budget/plan
- Day to day operations and tasks within HR/Finance
Who can apply:
- Students looking to gain valuable experience as an intern in a pre-opening, as part of their (Dutch) MBO+ or HBO degree
- Or for those who wish to gain hands on experience after graduation. Especially students/graduates in the fields of hospitality, HR or Finance might love to take on this challenge. Students and graduates outside these fields are also welcome to apply.
- Team player
- Organizational talent
- Strong communication skills / connecting
- Passionate and ambitious
- Able to work under pressure
- Eye for detail / accurate
- Sense of Humor
We are looking for a Trainee to start a.s.a.p. We would love to hear why you aspire this traineeship, so please make sure that you attach a motivation letter with your resume!
Salary scale and rewards
You will receive compensation based on your education for your work during the traineeship.
With Conscious Hotels we also have other rewards; after about 1 to 2 months you will receive an invitation to spend a night in one of our hotels, including breakfast. Together with the love of your life! … or your mother, we don’t judge. Also you can let your friends and family stay with us, with our Friends & Family rates.
All our lunch and Conscious Shop items are available with staff discount and you can join the gym next door, David Lloyd, with reduced rates. Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy and Work Healthy.
Oh and we also have the best staff parties, Christmas drinks and dinners and other team events.
Got excited about this new challenge? … Then what are you waiting for! Apply now!
Connect with our HR lady Conny Conscious on LinkedIn and complete your application by sending your resume and motivation letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.