Bedrijf: Europe Hotels Private Collection
Are you, just like Sir Adam himself, a passionate and dedicated individual, who is willing to bring service and hospitality to an unrivalled level?
In that case Sir Adam is looking forward to receive your rocking CV, sublime photo, original answer on the below-stated question and everything you’d like to share with him under – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. Please note that only applications with a personal answer are taken into consideration.
“So, what is your rhythm?”
Do you possess enthusiasm / an ‘early bird’-mentality / Popeye-genes / analytical skills / stress-resistance / language guru qualities in English and Dutch / and likewise be a fun person to work, hang out & laugh with?
Hungry for more fun details?
Check out the websites of Sir Adam and the A’DAM Tower. Prepare yourself for a WILD RIDE exploring the borders of fun with Sir Adam!
Sir Adam offers excellent primary- and secondary labour conditions (market conformity), training- and development program, collectivity discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts.
Sir Adam is a member of SIR Hotels, a European lifestyle boutique brand for modern aristocrats, developed by Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC). EHPC is an independent hotel management company routed and based in Amsterdam. EHPC manages a collection of individually designed hotels in Europe and creates lifestyle hotel concepts and brands including SIR Hotels and Max Brown Hotels.
Sir Adam – the legendary music impresario and hospitality-king – is on the look-out for a cool Storekeeper with great organizational skills!
What to expect:
- First of all; you will be part of Sir Adam’s (pre)opening crowd;
- Together with the overhead Purchasing Manager and the hotel’s management team you’ll ensure that the store is all set up for the opening;
- After the opening, the operational admin and management of Sir Adam’s purchasing are all yours!
- Moreover you’re most happy on the first day of each month ‘cause it’s stock control time!
- Last but not least; no one knows Sir Adam’s inventory like you do!