Wat ga jij doen?
Are you fluent in English and one or more other languages? Keep on reading!
As Multilingual Customer Service Representative you are part of the Shared Team. This is a contact center that provides e-mail support for a number of international companies who’s field of action is customers Electronics. We function as a customerservice for all of the European customers and provide excellent service in the language of the customer. For that reason it is important to be fluent in one or more foreign languages. English is the official language in the company.
- We are looking for a Sales representative that speaks fluent English and one or more of the following languages; German, Spanish, Portugese, Turkish, Greek, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Russian.
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
Shared Team is an international team of customer service staff that work together as an technical helpdesk for a number of known international organisations. The staff is highly professional and competent and there is a lot of room for personal growth.
Wat bieden wij?
- Gross salary of € 8,87 per hour;
- 8% vacation bonus;
- 10% vacation day hours;
- Flexible hours: 32-40 hours a week;
- Reimbursement off Travelling expenses from 10 km and 100% if you travel by public transportation;
- Great coaching and guidance.
Wat vragen wij?
- 32-40 hours a week;
- 2-3 nights a week you should be available untill 8 PM;
- One saterday every two weeks;
- Business hours are Monday-Friday from 08.00-20.00 and saturday from 10.00-18.00. We require flexibility in workhours within these business hours.
Knowledge of languages:
- Fluent in English, Dutch, German or Spanish;
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language;
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Portugese, Turkish, Greek, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Russian.
- At least MBO3/MBO4 level of educatio';
- Great communicative skills;
- Sympathy towards the customers;
- Affinity with technical products;
- Preferably a finalised ICT training and/or callcentre experience.