We are looking for candidates with the following minimum requirements:
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
- Speak and understand (read and write) English and/or Dutch
- Neat and tidy, presentable appearance. No visible piercings, acrylic nails, extreme hairstyles/hair colors.
- Flexible work ethic, no Monday to Friday 9 to 5 mentality
- Polite and able to communicate on an appropriate level with both colleagues and guests
- Team spirited and able to work under pressure
- Able to carry out repetitive tasks accurately and according to specifications
- Quality minded with an understanding that the hotel is a 5 stair leading luxury hotel which operates on the highest standards of service and which attributes great emphasis on guest satisfaction
- Proactive approach to work, willing to offer and take initiative when necessary
- Honest and reliable
- Respectful to guests, colleagues and management
- “Yes I can” mentality
- Be able to work with multi-culture group
- Experienced with cleaning hotel guestroom, ideally in 5 star property
Are you interested in one of our positions, and do you have questions, please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 of mail to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –.
The CSU Company is looking for experienced Room Attendants, to be stationed at the Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam. Your main task will be cleaning guest rooms in an assigned section, ensuring the highest quality of cleanliness and presentation, while providing courteous and professional service consistent with Conservatorium Hotel standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Cleaning guest rooms in assigned section
- Ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and training sessions