Bedrijf: YoungCapital vacatures
Do you have affinity with online marketing and online business models? Are you open to learn more and do you have affinity with data processing? And are you looking for a temporary job in the Netherlands? Read further!
As a content coordinator you will join the IT team working from the head office in Utrecht. The IT team focusses on building the software for our websites, but also designs the tools and processes we use to aggregate, modify and publish the content that we make available for visitors of our website. The IT team is mainly staffed by developers that made it their mission to get the best and most qualitative data published in an automated manner.
Your mission as Content Coordinator: Making sure that the consumer finds what he is looking for on our website and gets well informed before reaching out to one of the connected retailers, so that the conversion with the retailer improves. You do this, by making sure that the services connect to the right data sources and modifying the data, so that the quality is both accurate and complete.
- Manage existing connections with data partners;
- Monitor and manage the published content quality;
- Improve the categorisation of products to make it findable;
- Optimise site configuration to increase the quality of leads send to shops;
- Coordinate with third party data suppliers;
- Support improving company processes to manage published data.
Wat wij bieden:
What we offer:
- Work for the Finnish market leader in online comparison.
- Making a difference in e-commerce.
- Open and result-driven culture.
- Relaxed and fun work environment.
- Good location in the center of Utrecht.
- Great colleagues.
- Competitive salary and secondary conditions.
Wat wij vragen:
- MBO / HBO
- Precise and attention to detail.
- Innovative and learning attitude.
- Hands-on and result oriented.
- Self supporting.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Native Finnish and fluent in English.
Do you think you match with this company and postition? Don’t hesitate and send in your application by clicking the ‘apply’-button below.