Bedrijf: Hilton Worldwide NL
What are we looking for?
A Banqueting Supervisor serving Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Banqueting experience and minimum 1 year supervisor experience in a banqueting role.
- Previous work experience in 4-5 star hotel or convention centre
- Flexibility to work morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts in case required
- Good knowledge of food and beverage pairing
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations
- Ability to coach and develop a team
- Positive attitude and natural motivator
- Committed to delivering high eat levels of customer service and eye for detail
- Passion and commitment to delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Able to think out of the box and be creative
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Excellent grooming
- Fluent Dutch speaking and writing
- Relevant educational background such as hotel management school
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
A Banqueting Supervisor with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for supervising all banquets and events in the hotel and ensuring a consistent quality of customer service to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while optimizing sales, evaluating performance, and ensuring staffing levels meet demand.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brands reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because its with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Banqueting Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of all banquets and events to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Banqueting Supervisor would also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Supervise all banquets and events
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist F&B management with achieving financial targets
- Assist F&B management with training and development of team members
- Documents inventory forecast usage and monitors supplies
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Be environmentally aware
- Represent needs of the team
- Ensure accurate billing
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Clean and set up tables and meeting rooms