Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters
- Project Managing smaller IT projects and developments
- Prioritize, schedule, and also administer all new development requests and needs from current hotels, new hotel openings or direct supporting departments
- New software developments (for example: booking engines, TSH Life, Portal) ; ensuring content and layout is embedded according to TSH standards.
- Analyze trends; determine and follow up on outcomes
- Co - Account management contract partners
Assisting in the following activities, but not limited to
- Assist in writing Standard Operating Procedures which provide good working practices in all our properties.
- Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvements and implement changes
- Follow up on students’ questions and queries
- Set up the relevant management reporting in these processes
- Performing spot-checks in accordance with Quality control systems
We are looking for someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, more over you:
- HBO; bachelor trainee in Hotel Management / Communication / Commercial Economics/ International business and Languages/Media
- You are outgoing and have a lively and sparkling attitude, pragmatic approach, analytical thinker.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours
- Preferred living in or nearby Amsterdam
- For this internship you must be a current student enrolled at university in a related field and be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands.
- International mindset, cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent spoken and written business English
- Strong interpersonal skills, that will allow to persuade others internally as well as externally
- Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as developing others
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, proactive personality
- Preferably (some) project management and hotel operations experience
We offer a full time paid internship in an international environment with a high ‘fun’ element. A team of young, fun and enthusiastic people. You will have the ability to have a true impact, entrepreneurship, being able to sit in the driver’s seat and contributing to the development of a new hotel concept. The Student Hotel has an inspirational international environment. We have daily extensive fresh lunches, refreshments and fun social drinks in a cool atmosphere. We are located in the vibrant city of Amsterdam.
We are looking for an ambitious and eager student to work in our exciting operations department!
The Operations support trainee is a position which has a vital role in the support of the Operations Support department to BOOST the “front end experience levels” big time. Your role will be assisting in maintaining content support towards the guest cycle & experience.
Your responsibility though is not limited to all new and existing The Student Hotels but stretches to Head Office support departments as well.
In short a cool assignment to learn a lot about online guest experience and the hotel industry!