Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters
Play with a wink! Handle the challenging question from the guests and the partners via phone and email.
- Let’s connect! Manage the internal and external relationships.
- Let’s connect! Communicating reservation information to the front desk.
- Be you! Intake, process and follow-up of contract conditions with partners (groups, corporate clients, trade and intermediaries) and registration into the reservation system.
- Be you! Changes of booking (cancellations, overbooking) with available possibilities.
- Be you! Intake, process and follow-up group requests, trade, agents and (corporate) short-stay together with Sales and Revenue & Channel management.
You are a sparkling personality, super organized, accurate and bursting with energy moreover you:
- Hospitality minded with an enthusiastic and open approach, preferably with some hospitality background
- Flexible and hands on mentality. You enjoy receiving and taking responsibility and you are capable of working independently
- Well-developed social and communicative skills, it will be an advantage if you have good knowledge and control of at least two foreign languages (fluent English & fair Dutch required)
- Strong and friendly personality and you can handle busy (peak) periods
- Enjoy working in an ambitious, informal and international environment
- It is your natural behaviour to celebrate success in a cool way
- Living in or nearby Amsterdam
A full time job of 40 hours a week in an international environment with a high ‘fun’ element. The development of the organization can have growth possibilities for the future, also internationally. We have daily extensive fresh lunches, refreshments and fun social drinks in a cool atmosphere and of course a nice discount policy for our team members. Our Headquarter is located in the vibrant city of Amsterdam in the coolest office you have ever seen ;)
Do you want to get an opportunity to be part of an inspirational, creative and fast growing company? Here you would be the first impression of our quests on a nice holiday, a great semester or an interesting conference. At The Student Hotel you will be responsible for many tasks that will make our hotel greater. We are a young and highly motivated team where every day is a lesson and every feedback has a learning for us.
In short: a challenging position for an enthusiastic people person :)