Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- We are looking for a candidate ideally with relevant work experience in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength.
- A motivated, hands-on and reliable personality would fit both the position and Hyatt´s organization culture perfectly.
- Familiar and comfortable with working night time.
- Proficiency in English is very important.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam
Prinsengracht! The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
In this role you will be part of the Hotels F&B team consisting of the Restaurant Manager, Assistant Managers F&B, Team Leaders F&B, Waiters/Waitress, Bartenders and Host/Hostesses.
Our Overnight Servers are responsible for the room service operation during the night time. This includes taking and serving room service orders from our hotel guests, giving recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings, preparing the breakfast buffet/service and maintaining a sanitary environment.