Bedrijf: Hilton Worldwide NL
A Marketing Trainee serving Hilton Worldwide is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum MBO+ or HBO level commercial degree: for example marketing/ communications/ graphic design
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- InDesign, Photoshop and movie editing skills are a plus
- Creative writing skills
- Available for at least 5 months
- Organizational and planning skills
- Eye for detail
- You are able to work in a team and individually
- Performing well under pressure
Wanted! Trainee with a passion for Marketing & Innovation at the brand new Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to strengthen the Marketing department at the brand new Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. This very challenging internship offers room for creative initiatives and is suitable for students who want to work in an independent manner and thus strive to develop themselves.
As Marketing Trainee at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol you will work closely together with the Marketing Coordinator to assist in the implementation of the Marketing Hotel plans, Marketing F&B plans and Marketing & Spa plans to increase hotel brand awareness.
This internship is available as of February 2017.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As trainee for the Marketing Department, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintenance of all online content, including the hotel website, 3rd party sites and the conference & event sites
- Creating, managing and growing the hotel’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus and YouTube
- Co-ordination and production of hotel merchandising collateral, promotional materials for Sales, F&B, Spa and in-house (TV) channels
- Creation and production of mailings promoting Hilton and products/ events
- Creation of general content supporting different projects, using photography and video
- Ordering of Hilton collateral and sales & marketing tools
- Creation and co-ordination of advertisements, (news)articles and placement, as well as promotional materials following Hilton guidelines
- Joining brainstorm meetings with our Commercial, F&B and Spa team with creative ideas, active thinking and making minutes
- Field research: the necessary preparations for marketing projects and campaigns
- Work with local third party partners, including local media and suppliers, and maintain professional working relationships
- Administrative settlement on the care of various tasks of the (marketing) department
- Take part in relevant training courses and implement what has been learnt in daily practice
- Preparing evaluations and set-up analytic documents