Bedrijf: Zoku Amsterdam
Description of Assignment / Tasks
Main responsibilities of the internship would include:
- Assisting in further system programming & testing;
- Duty management; running hotel shifts, optimizing systems and procedures to ensure maximum guest satisfaction;
- Supporting the operational team to facilitate their success;
- Assigning in improvement of work flows, roles and tasks of the team;
- Review of ordering flows and communications with third parties as housekeeping, suppliers and maintenance;
- Reviewing and fine tuning services and facilities offered;
We are looking for a Star Player with the following Profile
- People with a warm heart, who are able to keep their heads cool;
- Enthusiastic, humoristic and friendly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, likes to discover new things;
- Reliable and stress-proof;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch;
- Experience in working in an operational hotel environment (preferably
rooms division) is a must (as internship also accepted);
- Having an international background, experience HR and/or guest
relations are seen as a plus
The ones who love to work with and for people, are curious and neighborly. Genuine people looking to gain valuable experience as an intern in the wonderful world of hospitality and communication, as part of their HBO(college) or Master degree or for those who wish to gain hands on experience after graduation. Especially students/graduates in the elds of hospitality, facility or tourism management might love to take on this challenge. Students and graduates outside these elds are also welcome to apply.
Possibility to have time for assignments/projects when desired as part of a curriculum prior or after the internship.
How to apply?
You can send your resume to us at – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –. Please send your application asap!
During this management internship (min. 5 months) you will be working in our first and newly opened Zoku hotel in Amsterdam, alongside the operations & systems lead and operational team. As set out in the tasks below, this internship will consist out of perfecting the general operations, full all round training in all operational tasks, growing into duty management shifts, tasks and duties and supporting the operations & systems lead in further developing.
You will work with a team of entrepreneurial and friendly spirits who love to create one big family and providing the best possible service in the broadest sense: from welcoming guests to Zoku, making the best coffee to connecting them to the city, facilities and services. There are no separate teams, we all work together creating the best Zoku experience for all visitors. We have a variety of complimenting backgrounds and strong business knowledge and private equity experience. We created or worked for innovative concepts like citizenM, Spaces and Creative Valley as well as high-level service organizations like Ritz-Carlton. We speak a mix of languages Dutch, German, English, Swedish, French and a bunch of local dialects. For more on Zoku, please visit our website: www.livezoku.com.
What’s in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to work in an entirely new hotel concept within the Amsterdam market in an exciting start-up setting. We are a very non- traditional company within a traditional industry, so if you like thinking further where others stop, we’re sure you will be a great t. In addition, the project has got an international outlook with plans to rollout in multiple major cities in Europe.
How to apply?
You can send your resume to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –. Please send your application asap!