Product Controller Led verlichting Alkmaar
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the product portfolio with the associated product changes or improvements.
• Production guidance and the associated requirements to be established by the Product Controller.
• In charge of change management and process improvement. Initiate and manage product and process improvements.
• Ensure that all documentation relating to all products under production are updated and complete.
• Technical and quality responsibility for all products and product-related issues during the life of the product.
• Technical reviewing of bills of material (BOM's) and instructions from the Design Department on behalf of production.
• Advise on manufacturability during the design process, on request but also on own initiative.
• Supervise the transfer of new products from design to production.
• Monitor the quality and standard of the production.
• Report to the Supply Chain Manager and Quality Assurance Department regarding quality of product.
• In conjunction with Quality Assurance and Design Department, prepare new products for production, and be on site to aid production when this is first implemented.
• Propose suitable changes for components or parts which are no longer available and capture these changes in any instruction/data manuals.
• Monitor, advice and improve working methods, record changes of these as well as process descriptions and standard norm times.
• Introduce products and process changes in co-operations with our production facilities in Poland and the Netherlands in a way that fault-free fabrication and assembly is guaranteed.
• Initiate plans (from department, customer or production) for a continuous improvement of products and processes.
• Analyze and solve production issues that arise.
• In charge of Identifying, launching and managing of projects to improve products and processes.
• Report to the Supply Chain Manager of all project and departmental works planned.
• Consult with various internal operational departments and external parties (Customers, production etc.) Support Analysis (RMA).
• MBO/HBO with overall technical knowledge of mechanics and electronics
• Good knowledge of the production process
• Excellent Knowledge of Electronic Components
• Ability to interpret technical documentation
• Excellent Attention to detail
• 3 + years of experience in a similar role.