Operations Manager in Best (Electrical Wholesalers) |
Operations Manager in Best (Electrical Wholesalers)
Job Title: Operations Manager
Department: In Country
Based at: In Country office location
Position reports to: Country Manager, with key involvement with Group Operations Manager
Fully responsible for management of the Country office operations in order to continuously improve standards, ensure Group business processes are followed and ensure best possible services levels are delivered at all times.
Territory / Scope: In Country Territory.
• Ensure Group best practise processes and procedures are implemented across all disciplines in support of organisational goals.
• Responsible for internal communications and presentations related to key performance metrics, process changes and strategy.
• To ensure that HR policies are communicated and implemented and operational activities adhering to country employment legislation
• To be the point of contact to the group HR function to manage any HR related issues.
• Ensure that customer (internal & external) queries are dealt with in an effective, professional manner.
• Manage on-going local Supplier relationships.
• Represent the business in accordance with customer related issues.
• Ensure that Suppliers understand the requirements for Routeco Logistics operations.
• Consult with assigned Suppliers to understand their supply chain operation and determine the appropriate resources required to support them.
• Identify, Implement, track and analyse key performance metrics.
• Root cause analysis and problem resolution for operational issues.
• Day to day management of the Country office internal team. .
• Regular evaluation of employees in conjunction with their functions to enhance their performance, development and recommend training where appropriate.
• Responsibility for the selection and management of local transportation organisations ensuring value for money and service excellence, working within Company guidelines.
• Works in conjunction with the Group Operations Manager and various group functions such as MIS, Finance Purchasing, Sales, HR and Customer Service to ensure compliance with group operating processes.
• Work closely with the group support functions to ensure that all infrastructure and necessary office resources are in place and functioning properly.
• Prepare and recommend operating and personnel budgets for approval.
• Assigned costs centre responsibility and submission of purchase order requests, ensuring compliance with the purchasing process.
• Liaise with group HR to address performance and disciplinary issues and make recommendations for personnel actions.
• Motivate and reward employees including providing proposals for salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
• Ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety requirements for the internal and external teams and facilities are met.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in a operational management role in a commercially challenging, results driven, busy environment.
• IT systems implementation experience
• Health & safety legislation knowledge
• Ideally educated to degree standard or equivalent
• Professional qualification would be beneficial
• Six Sigma, Lean Processes preferred.
•People management and good delegation skills
•Strong analytical abilities
•A focus on delivering results
•Critical thinking and problem solving skills
•Quick thinking and able to negotiate and influence in a positive manner
•Good interpersonal skills, particularly in presenting business case and engaging colleagues
•Able to operate at senior level and engage third parties/suppliers/customers
•An individual able to take the initiative and push projects forward
•Energy, drive, tenacity, professionalism, commitment
The selection and recruitment process for this specialist vacancy is facilitated by Easy-Select. We have an extensive network of companies electrical technology. If you would like to discuss your career, we will be happy to arrange a meeting at our office. Please send us your CV (preferably in a Word document).
If you have any questions about this vacancy or other vacancies, call Niels Uljee on 0031-6-23 11 90 90 or 0031-76-7676330 or mail – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –