Bedrijf: Rena electronica BV
A new function in the department Sales & Marketing, reporting directly to the director Sales & Marketing.
The company is based in Zundert, the Netherlands, and the function requires presence at the office for at least 3 days a week. A full-time contract is preferred, though 4 days a week can be discussed.
Preferably the job as a project manager is combined with the commercial responsibility for a share of our customer portfolio, which requires relationship management more than acquisition. This could also be a next step in the development of the employee.
Due to the nature of the activities and position in the company a profound understanding and fluency of the Dutch language is required. In this position it will be helpful to have a technical background. Knowledge of electronics or lighting will be proven very useful, though is not prerequisite.
• The job requires an experienced professional, who combines technical and commercial qualities.
• You are able to integrally manage a project, from the translation of customer requirements up to final delivery of the system.
• A project starts once the 1st quotation has lead to a further development need by the customer.
• In general projects involve LED-/electronic systems that require custom engineering, sampling, commercial follow-up, re-quotation and working towards actual closing of a deal, i.e. the order.
• The project manager will play a pivot role between the customer and the Rena factory
• Multiple projects will run in parallel and proper attention needs to be given to each of them at the right priority setting.
•This self-propelling project manager is able to control aspects like milestones & deadlines, budgets & cost prices and technical fulfillment of customer needs and keeps track of the project progress.
• The preferred candidate is our representative to customers and able to speak and present at their level. • His or her counterpart should feel confident that the joint project is in good hands.
• This position has product management similarities wrt. It’s technical-commercial nature.
The selection and recruitment process for this specialist light vacancy is facilitated by Light-Select. We have an extensive network of companies in lighting technology. If you would like to discuss your career, we will be happy to arrange a meeting at our office. Please send us your CV (preferably in a Word document).
If you have any questions about this vacancy or other vacancies in light, call Niels Uljee on 06-23 11 90 90 or mail – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –