Bedrijf: Lumoluce B.V.
The Nualight Group is a market-focused LED lighting business that views LED as a transformational digital technology. We enable our global partners to deliver smart, intelligent and digital lighting solutions via our three brands focused on retail, building and lighting industries. The company is privately owned and primarily funded by two European private equity funds. The company’s main production facitility is in Poland, with contract manufacturing in Mexico and Holland, two design centres, and its corporate offices in Ireland and the UK. The Nualight Group has 150 staff and is the fastest growing LED technology business in Europe. It trades under the Nualight, and Lumotech brands. The award winning business was ranked in the top 100 of the global Cleantech rankings in 2012.
A key member of the group operations / supply chain team. Provide support to all areas as required where specific problems arise or where there is a need for additional capacity or expertise. Areas of support could include: Customer facing or internal quality issues, strategic sourcing, supplier management, material resource planning and execution, manufacturing engineering, new product introductions, logistics, etc.
• Based in Heerhugowaard, Netherlands, or Cork, Ireland.
• Willingness to travel as needed to fulfill role
• Direct Reports: (2) Group Manufacturing Engineers
• Reporting to VP Operations
• Oversee Nualight group manufacturing facilities worldwide. Ensure necessary production capability is in place to meet all customer requirements. This includes maintaining delivery and quality at the best cost.
• Manage the full execution (material procurement, planning, and production) of make-to-schedule (MPS), replenishment, and make to order fulfillment models. Maintain inventory accuracy, and continually drive improvements in inventory turnover without adversely affecting delivery.
• Ensure timely and accurate information is provided to the sales/ops team regarding the fulfillment status of all customer orders.
• Identify and manage projects aimed at increasing manufacturing performance and reducing cost. Provide progress updates using a standardized format.
• Ensure all manufacturing facilities are operating within defined quality procedures.
• Develop, maintain, and report manufacturing Key Performance Indicators. Provide early warning and corrective actions where performance is trending negatively.
• Implement world class continuous improvement techniques and procedures (Lean/six sigma) within the manufacturing areas of the business.
• BSc, BEng or equivalent third level engineering, technical or business degree
• Energetic and able to assimilate information and make quick contribution across multiple initiatives.
• 10+ years of experience in operations roles preferably in multi-facility environment.
• Evidence of designing and/or improving manufacturing operations and supporting business processes to ensure most efficient method of meeting customer requirements.
• Strong project management and coordination skills, good attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills, comprehensive data manipulation (Excel) capability.
• Good communication skills
• Experience with diverse and continually changing product portfolios, with both make-to-stock, and make-to-order models.
• Demonstrated ability to be self-driven, organized and productive in a multinational environment.
• Lean / Six Sigma green belt qualification
• Lighting industry and/or electronics industry experience a distinct advantage.